The Dallas Stars don’t play any more games in the month of November. This is good news for the people who have to update the team record books, because Jason Robertson just rewrote a whole lot of Stars history this month and was named the NHL's First Star of November.
Jason Robertson (@DallasStars), Vitek Vanecek (@NJDevils) and Mitchell Marner (@MapleLeafs) have been named the NHL’s “Three Stars” for the month of November.#NHLStats: https://t.co/OZ4ZTGMaAt pic.twitter.com/mLIeM0weTQ
— NHL Public Relations (@PR_NHL) December 1, 2022
In November, Jason Robertson:
- Set the Dallas Stars record for longest point-scoring streak 16 games and counting
- Has the second longest point-scoring streak in franchise history, Brian Bellows with points in 20 consecutive games, Jan. 11-Feb. 21, 1986, is the current record holder. (Bellows setting the record 13 years before Robertson was even born)
- With 26 points (15-11-26) Robertson broke Mike Modano’s record for most points by a Dallas Stars player in a calendar month
- Robo’s 15 lamplighters in November are the most in one month by a Dallas Stars player, missing the franchise record by a single goal, Dino Ciccarelli (16 in March 1986)
- The 2017 second-round selection leads the entire NHL in goals with 19
- Jason Robertson scored his 15th goal since Nov. 1. The only player to record more goals in a calendar month in the past 25 years was Patrik Laine (18) in November 2018.
- In the calendar year 2022, Jason Robertson has scored 50 goals in 74 regular season games. Only Auston Matthews (51) has put the puck in the net more than Robo
THE BEST GOAL SCORER IN THE NATIONAL HOCKEY LEAGUE! pic.twitter.com/BqcgaeQext
— Dallas Stars (@DallasStars) November 29, 2022
Robertson was named the First Star of the week on two occasions on top of being the overall top player of the month in the NHL.